- The first Lou’s Bar & Grill story, “Crazy Moon,” can be bought at Amazon.
- My first solo collection, Rebirths, can be bought at Smashwords, Createspace, or Amazon.
- Three Shylocke Averyson stories appeared in The Cross and the Cosmos Anthology: Year 1. “Sunset Over Gunther” was expanded for the collection, and two of the stories, “The Contest” and “Pursuit,” had never been seen before.
- Authored “The Strong Survive” for The Cross and the Cosmos, Issue 6.
- Authored “Sunset Over Gunther” for The Cross and the Cosmos, Issue 3.
- Authored the New Testament book introductions for 2009 Revolve Biblezine from Thomas Nelson
- Authoring monthly Life column for AG Men’s Ministries (May 2006-June 2013)
- Contributing author for Take 5 Plus daily devotional for teens (2005-Present)
- Contributing author for God’s Word For Today daily devotional (2006-Present)
- Authored “Using The Internet for Sunday School Research” in Adult Teacher #7 (2005-2006)
- Edited three quarters of Take 5 Plus daily devotional for teens (2005)
- Authored an article about Speed the Light for On Course (2005)
- Authored a column entitled Holy Humor for On Course magazine for one-year (2004-05)
- Edited six quarters of God’s Word For Today daily devotional (2004-05)
- Edited three quarters of Connections small group Sunday school material, leader’s guide, student book, and resource packet (2004-05)
- Authored an article on relevance of Scripture to modern teens for On Course magazine (2004)
- Co-authored an article in On Course magazine (web edition) on fasting for today (2003)
Le Morte d'Arthur -Sir Thomas Malory
The World's Last Night and Other Essays -CS Lewis
Idylls of the King -Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Haunter in the Dark -HP Lovecraft
The Swan Knight's Sword -John C Wright
MAGA Mindset - Mike Cernovitch
Dragons of the Highlord Skies -Weis and Hickman